Comment on page
How to digitise an undertaking or legal agreement around data use
Undertakings are a per-user agreement around data usage that must be viewed and approved by each team member for every data request. This ensures accountability and compliance with data protection regulations, fostering a culture of responsible data handling and privacy. By requiring each team member to actively participate in the approval process, organisations can foster a culture of data privacy and security, where every individual is aware of their role in safeguarding sensitive information.
- 1.From the Tablion homepage, navigate to the dataset library.
- 2.On the dataset library page, locate the dataset you wish to add an undertaking to.
- 3.Click on Manage dataset.
- 4.Navigate to the "Application requirements" tab.
- 5.Scroll down to the "Undertakings" section on the dataset's page and add the undertaking under the statement section.
- 6.Click on thebutton at the bottom of the page to save the changes.