Comment on page
Manage Data Access Requests
The "Manage Data Access Requests" page consolidates a comprehensive list of data access applications that have been submitted, closed, and approved by assigned data request approvers.
There are three tabs on this page, each providing different information:
- "Submitted" Tab: The "Submitted" tab displays a collection of data requests that have been submitted for approval to a specific data request approver.
- "Approved" Tab: The "Approved" tab presents a list of data requests that have been approved by a specific data request approver.
- "Closed" Tab: The "Closed" tab showcases a list of data requests that have been closed, including applications that have been denied by the data request approver.
The tab displays a list of data access requests that have been submitted, approved, or closed for approval, specifically by a designated data request approver.
- 1.The unique identifier assigned to each data passport in Tablion is commonly referred to as the "reference."
- 2.Title of the research project for which data is request from an organisation.
- 3.Name of the dataset that is being requested.
- 4.The email address of the researcher who is requesting data passport from an organisation.
- 5.Last updated date of the application that is being submitted.
- 6.Date of submission of the application.