Comment on page
Available stages in the data request process
The provided states represent different stages within the data request process:
- 1.Draft: This stage is only visible to the requesters themselves. It signifies that the request is still in the preliminary phase and is being worked on or reviewed.
- 2.Closed: Also visible only to the requesters, this state indicates that the data request has been finalised or concluded and is no longer active.
- 3.Submitted: This stage is visible to both the requesters and linked custodians. It shows that the data request has been formally submitted for consideration and is awaiting a response or decision.
- 4.Denied: Visible to requesters and linked custodians; this state signifies that the data request has been declined or rejected. The reasons for denial may vary and should be communicated to the requesters.
- 5.Approved: this stage is visible to both requesters and linked custodians. It indicates that the data request has been approved and the necessary access permissions have been granted.
- 6.Partially Onboarded: This state represents a partial onboarding process. It indicates that aspects of the data request have been completed, but not all requirements have been fulfilled.
- 7.Fully Onboarded: This stage indicates that the data request has been fully processed and implemented, and researchers have been successfully onboarded to a data request.